Passengers are not allowed to enter
– This does not apply to nationals of the United Arab Emirates.
– This does not apply to residents of the United Arab Emirates.
– This does not apply to passengers traveling as tourists to Dubai (DXB).
– This does not apply to nationals of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, and Saudi Arabia with a United Arab Emirates Identity Card arriving at Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Residents of the United Arab Emirates:
Must have a Resident Entry Permit obtained before departure at https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html
– are subject to medical screening and quarantine; and
A completed self-declaration health form must be presented upon arrival at Dubai (DXB).
Passengers traveling as tourists arriving at Dubai (DXB) must have health insurance.
Passengers arriving at Dubai, United Arab Emirates must download and register the COVID-19 DXB Smart App.
Passengers entering or transiting Dubai (DXB) must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 96 hours before departure. The certificate must be issued by an approved lab listed on https://screening.purehealth.ae
-This does not apply to:
– children younger than 12 years;
– passengers with severe or moderate disabilities.
Passengers and airline crew arriving at Abu Dhabi (AUH) are subject to medical screening and quarantine.