Passengers are not allowed to enter.
Here are the New Caledonia Travel Updates and Travel Ban
– This does not apply to:
– residents of New Caledonia, their spouses, and children;
– residents of Wallis and Futuna who are nationals of France.
A completed International Travel Certificate must be presented prior to boarding and to immigration upon arrival or when transiting New Caledonia. The certificate can be obtained at consulates or at www.interieur.gouv.fr
– This does not apply to passengers arriving from Wallis and Futuna.
3. Passengers arriving from France must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival.
– This does not apply to passengers younger than 11 years.
4. Passengers are subject to quarantine for 14 days.
Nomadlo will keep sharing New Caledonia Travel Updates